Ocena: 78% | 15 ocen
Communication Wellness: new standards for quality communication in organizations
The book Communication Wellness, written by Marko Iršič, the leading expert in mediation and conflict resolution in Slovenia, explores potential of transformative practice in building positive relationships in a workplace. It deals with new standards for quality communication in organizations, and offers a new approach on how to maintain it when difficult conflicts take place.
Izvodov na voljo:
Še 3 dni 35 min in 6 sekund
- The transformative view of conflict and communication,
- Destructive and constructive conflict interaction,
- Stages of conflict,
- Conflict resiliency,
- Why people sometimes try to avoid conflict,
- Consequences of late conflict intervention,
- Communication wellness,
- Various options for intervention and criteria for their use or implementation,
- New communication standards for organizations and society.